Do you know her? If not I encourege you to visit her lovely blog called But I Smile anyway. I want to thank her for this opportunity me being among just five bloggers nominated, thank you Ritu I am honored.
There are rules for this award, and these are as follows:
- Insert the award logo onto your post.
- Answer the seven questions they asked you.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them seven questions and let them know you’ve nominated them!
Now here are the answers for the questions
1) Love or money?
What if I say love for money? disqualified? Ok. Love rules and the reason is it has never depreciated in value, I will always invest in something that last.
2) Where would you ideally love to live?
‘Where’ is a tough question, I prefer somewhere where life is not very busy, where people enjoy nature and do not worry much about what goes on elsewhere. A village but with access to internet so that I do not miss you beautiful people in here. I can not name a place I am still looking for one.
3) Real book or electronic device like a Kindle?
Real book, this one isn’t even close.
4) Who is your biggest inspiration?
Biggest? Speaking about life in general it is Nellie Mwasalemba, my mother. I need a full post to explain why. In other aspects there are several of them, J K Nyerere (Our first president), Sean Carter (the person not the artist), to name just a few.
5) Do you have a pet?
I am not in a condition to own one, no!
6) How important is family to you?
I feel like I am Italian now, it is very important to me. I believe family is a foundation for all other kinds or groups whether it is a society or an association. We get a chance to learn important lessons about life at family level, like sharing, patience, team work, trust and other good things.
7) What has been your best ever blogging day?
According to stats it is Feb 21st this year but to me this post ” how many bloggers do you follow ” was the most successful because it had more interaction which to me is the most important thing in blogging. Strange enough I do not consider that as my favorite post. So the answer is Feb 23rd with that post above.
Time for me to nominate
- Who is your favorite blogger, one blog you must visit at least once a day?
- Do you have a plan for posting or you just post randomly?
- Who is your best friend?
- Can you tell us briefly about a place you will never forget.
- Which ranks high, your favorite movie Vs favorite book?
- How important is politics in today’s world.
- What is fun to you?