If there is one person who can make you feel at ease with numbers that will be a mathemagician known here as Abyssbrain. Talking about numbers this is the second award within less than seven days, thank you for this opportunity brother I really appreciate the honor as you have nominated me in this post.
Now here are the rules for “Very Inspiring Blogger” award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them.
7 facts about Mboki
- My name is Mbokigwe which is in Nyakyusa language (my tribe) meaning I am redeemed. Our country have more than 120 tribes and we speak one language which is Swahili but everyone has his/her local language. Our tribe which I have mentioned above usually give Christian names, this is a rare case compared to other tribes.
- I am a private person but I do not believe in secrets, I only share what I think is necessary but will never feel offended if someone finds out something about me.
- If I don’t want to talk about something I will keep quiet or change the topic instead of lying, I believe in truth.
- I have never owned a pet and never thinking of doing that, I admire those who do though I guess I have not yet found the right one for me.
- I love music so much that I will not be distracted by it in any way unless I am praying
- Simplicity defines me
- I really do not understand well the concept of these awards, I am doing my best to be a part of this society so if this is a traditional thing then I will ride with it.
Well, time for me to nominate others and pass the torch. In this group there are those who inspire me, those we have recently connected and those who are following me but we have never get the chance to interact. Please, if you have been nominated before just leave a link to the post about this award.
The lucky fifteen
- The booklogger
- Louise Fowler
- Barb Knowles
- Sebastian Stead
- Toy whisperer
- The Chosen One
- Blogger mom
- Top 10 the very best
- Caffeinated Musing
- An Aspiring Writer
- Very Bangled
Please take your time to visit these blogs, I hope you will find at least five blogs that might interest you, happy blogging!