Thank you Taya from purpldragon for the nomination, I appreciate that you have considered me among all others to be in the list of seven.
And these are the rules:
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My answers for the questions asked;
1. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for excluding more wishes?
- My first wish is to travel through the world, I believe one can learn so much by seeing so if I get the chance to see how others live I will be wiser, live a more purposeful life and happy.
- Second wish is to have a peaceful world with less divisions and respect for all human beings.
- To be freshly pressed this year 😉
2. What is your biggest pet peeve and why?
- Use of x instead of s in texting. The reason is my mother tongue is Swahili which does not have ‘x’ so it always annoys me when someone uses it.
3. Do you sleep walk or talk, if so do you have a funny story?
- Never happened yet
4. Have you ever got yourself super lost, if so what happened?
- I do not remember, let me recall
5. Do you read over your posts?
6. Would you rather spend a day, 1000 years in the past or in the future?
- I believe I will fit better in the past than in future, Imagine someone from 1000 years back where there was no electricity, the tallest building was less than 150 meters, there were no cars and the list goes on. Going into the future will be like going to the other planet which is so much advanced.
7. What is the aim of your blog or why do you blog?
- My core aim is to learn. I had to start the blog so I can understand better how WordPress works in order for me to be of service to others. Now that I am here I see opportunity to connect with others and learn a lot about life in general, so far so good.
Here are my nominees
- Tell us one thing that the world doesn’t know about part of the world you are coming from.
- If you have to choose three days sleep or three days without sleep what will be your choice?
- If you chose to sleep tell us why, if not then what will you be doing in those three days?
- Who is the most important person to you right now and why?
- Does your blog represents who you are in real life?
- What was the most challenging thing when you started to blog?
- Quality or quantity?