The cost of friendship is too high sometimes, thank you Rusty for considering me in the list of eight. It is a challenge I would not take voluntarily but now that you have tasked me with it I can not say no. I am sorry that it took me a long time to reply, I had some issues which kept me away from WordPress.
I hope my answers are clear enough, here they are;
1) Now that you are here in the magical realm of the blogosphere, what do you want?
Starting this blog reminds me how I started using twitter, I wanted to connect with people and have a platform to speak out what is on my mind without being judged. Years have gone and what I imagined at the time is totally different now. Now that I am here I feel I have a better chance to meet like minded people and get inspired from others, sometimes you need more than 140 characters to understand a person.
2) What is your inner animal?
I just found out I am a Bear
3) On your blog, are you public, or private, in regard to your personal self?
I am usually a private person so I hope that will change over time because I feel it is important to share life experiences.
4) Are you happy in your present place in this life?
Happy I am but that does not mean I am comfortable with everything surrounding me, I do my best to improve in every aspect of life.
5) If I could give you one wish, what would that be?
Ooh, to have a successful and happy married life
6) What would be your ideal job?
I love to inspire others so I guess a motivational speaker can fit that, something for me would be computer programming.
7) Do you have a favorite kind of pet?
8) Are you able to discuss, religion, politics, or feelings openly, with strangers?
Strangers who are open to those kind of discussions not just any stranger.
9) Knowing what you know now, what would you have done differently, and of course, why?
I believe things happen for a reason, they shape us and make us who we are. I am not proud of everything I have done but I am proud of who I have become. The answer is no
10) How many fingers am I holding up?
I took a long time to answer so there are zero fingers